Tuesday 20 March 2012

Second Post!

So this is my second post so hopefully you can get to know me a little bit more. I'am 23 years old and a graduate in English and History, I loved University so much and miss it all the time, think this is why I have started this blog to start writing again and to have a passion again so hopefully it will go well :)

This is me looking v.happy on my birthday with my cakes haha.

This is me and my boyfriend, we met in 2009 in Ibiza on separate holidays so it really was a holiday romance that lasted <3. I am so happy with him and spend most of my time with him so he will probably make regular appearances on this blog eeekkk I hope he does not mind.

 Things I love                                                             
*Pizza                                                                            
*Cupcakes                                                                    
*Sweets                                                                        
*Make up                                                                      
* Topshop                                                                       
*My boyfriend
*My friends
*Shopping
*Bags
*Shoes
*Cooking
*Magazines
*Gossip Girl
*Scented Candles

This is quite a general list and the only things I can think of right now.
 I am really excited to get this up and running and think I am going to do a post about my favourite make up items soon, so keep a look out.

Lots of Love Emma

xx

10 comments:

  1. Your cakes look so yummy, really want cake now!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to blogger :) you're such a beaut! It's so cute that you found your love on holiday.
    in btw you have a really nice and pretty blog, dear :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello aww thanks a lot Im really nervous but excited to get going. I m getting a camera this weekend from my boyfriend and need to do a few tweaks,but Thanks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :) My cakes were yummy, I love baking x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome, and good luck with blogging :)

    the cakes look so delicious!!!

    Your holiday romance becoming a great relationship sounds soooo romantic :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey miss i just found your blog and i love it!
    now following you ♥! say hi back sometime?

    also, be sure to enter my *MAC Makeup Giveaway* that i've got going on! what's there to lose, besides a free lipstick of your choice?

    hugs, xo!
    * BarbieBombshell.com *

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey thanks :) just starting out have so many ideas though.

    Will definately enter your giveway now, am now following you too.

    Lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm your newest follower!!
    I've just done a new post about some shoes... You should have a look! Plus a tag post that I would love you to do so I could read it!

    vivalashoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. All those cakes look AMAZING!!! Hope you enjoy blogging :) xxx

    ReplyDelete