Tuesday 20 March 2012

First Post!

Welcome to my blog eeekkk I am scared. I have wanted to write a blog for a long time as I am an avid reader of them myself. I am aiming to fill this blog up with all the things I love which is generally all things girlie. I <3 make up, have a serious shopping addiction- mainly for clothes but quite generally anything, cupcakes, sweets, my boyfriend, cute animals and all my friends. Basically am a total girlie girl and I hope this provides some interesting reading. I am excited to get going....

                                            Lots of love Emma xx

2 comments:

  1. Don't be scared! :) I felt a bit weird at first, like talking to yourself! But once you get the hang of it and get a few lovely comments, it really boosts your blogging confidence! ;]
    Sounds like this will be a super cutesy blog! Plus, seeing as you're a girly girl, check out my(accidentally) PINK themed givaway!
    <3 Laura x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura. Thanks will do :)

    I really cant work out to get all my fonts the same colour argghhh!

    Lots of love Emma

    xx

    ReplyDelete